Data managers play a critical role in the implementation of the KRA. You are involved in the whole cycle of the assessment from the first training to the actual administration to the reporting of data at the local and state level. Your responsibilities lay the groundwork for the success of this important initiative.
Data managers set up and manage user and enrollment data in the KReady system, ensuring it is accurate and complete throughout the administration window.
As a data manager, you are responsible for:
- Creating teacher accounts prior to their scheduled KRA training.
- Creating accounts for all of the school administrators.
- Adding students and enrollments at the start of the administration window.
- Ensuring that teachers, students, and enrollments are up-to-date throughout the administration window.
- Handling district transfers throughout the administration window.
- Downloading reports as needed.
KRA Data Manager Training Part B (July 28, 2021, from 9:00 to 10:30 am)